ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This role has a Sunday – Thursday work week (40 hours/week).
RESPONSIBILITIES OF ALL PROGRAM/DEPARTMENTAL ADMINISTRATORS:
- Attend Fall Quarter Student Orientations
- Attend quarterly Faculty & Staff Council Meetings
- Attend quarterly Department Chair & Staff Gatherings
- Attend Counseling Community Gatherings & Retreats
- Receive and respond to student inquiries
- Receive and respond to inquiries from faculty, teaching assistants, and guest speakers
- Remain visible to students while in session; host PA table in dining room at least once per session
- Provide support and training for new faculty as needed
- Provide support and training for new staff as needed
- Provide proofreading of departmental materials completed by other staff or faculty as needed
- Oversee and maintain departmental files
- Support new admit welcome process
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree required.
3-5 years in an administrative and/or educational environment.
E-Learning academic experience preferred