Are you looking to support the underserved populations of Santa Clara County?
AACI is integrating behavioral health and physical health services. AACI is a community health organization serving the marginalized communities in Santa Clara County. AACI’s Integrated Behavioral Health Program is looking for a Licensed Psychologist or Licensed Social Worker.
The IBH Counselor evaluates and treats behavioral health needs of our pediatric and adult patients within AACI’s Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) to bridge the gap between physical and behavioral health.
Why work at AACI?
- Flexible schedule and your Birthday off!
- Remote work available
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Comprehensive benefit plan with four Health Plan Options (we pay 95% of premiums!)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with match
- Access to training and clinical supervision hours
- Professional development opportunities, and no cost to you CEUs
- Eligibility for student loan repayment assistance
- No Travel
- Company laptop and cell phone stipend
- No Medi-Cal documentation
- Paid annual license fee
- Additional pay for bilingual staff
- Sign on bonus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct services to a wide range of patients, including warm hand offs from primary care, culturally informed assessment, and individual/family/group counseling (65% of counselor’s time).
- Conduct risk assessment and triage concerns accordingly.
- Maintain and keep current clinical charts, including initial assessments, treatment care plans, and progress notes.
- Screen patients to determine level of need for behavioral health services and refer to a higher level of care when appropriate.
- Facilitate integrated care with AACI Health Center through brief consultations and ongoing communication to coordinate care.
- Provide case management services and facilitate referrals to psychiatry and/or appropriate agencies.
- Provide training to clinic staff and outreach to the community in order to increase knowledge of behavioral health challenges, the relationship between medical and psychological systems, and services offered by the behavioral health program.
- Participate in weekly case consultations and bimonthly clinical staff trainings provided by the agency.
- Ensure completion and documentation of outcome measure tools in a timely and accurate manner.
- Other duties and related projects as assigned.
- Licensing Required: CA Licensed Psychologists (PSY) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in good professional standing
- Experience with short-term models of psychotherapy
- Ability to possess and maintain a valid CA Driver’s License, must have suitable vehicle for agency travel and current automobile insurance.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships as part of an integrated treatment team
- Fluent in Spanish preferred
Apply now and join a great team of caring people!