Employee Development Starts with You
Our employees depend on our education and training professionals to foster their growth and professional development – helping to ensure we continue providing world-class care.
Mental Health Graduate Faculty
In this role, you will be responsible for the daily operation and instruction of students enrolled in the Kaiser Permanente School of Allied Health Sciences educational programs. You will ensure that proper educational requirements are met, monitor examination and classroom scheduling, provide instruction in assigned classes, problem solve, and facilitate activities related to the functioning of the allied health programs at Kaiser Permanente School of Allied Health Sciences.
- At least two years of full-time experience in the professional discipline
- At least two years of teaching experience in a related program at the master’s or doctoral level of instruction
- A master’s degree in psychology, counselor education, or related field from a regionally accredited college or university (i.e., WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
- LPCC or LMFT or LCSW or licensed psychologist
- The ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- At least one year of clinical supervisory experience in a mental health setting
- At least two years of experience as an instructor in an online and/or hybrid delivery format
- PhD, PsyD, or EdD in psychology, counselor education or related field from a regionally accredited college or university (i.e., WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC))
For immediate consideration, please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 935755.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers