Part-Time Case Manager
(during the academic year)
George Mason University, Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) invites applications for Part-Time Case Manager position. George Mason University has a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff, and strongly encourages candidates to apply who will enrich Mason’s academic and culturally inclusive environment.
This position will be part of an access and referral team that will provide initial evaluation, crisis intervention, case management, and referral services to university students. This is an hourly wage position; hourly rate will depend upon level of training and experience. The position will be located at the Fairfax campus but may provide support to students at other George Mason University campuses.
- Master’s or doctoral degree in counseling/clinical psychology, social work, or a similar field, or a combination of education and experience; and
- Currently licensed to practice as a psychologist, counselor or social worker in Virginia.
- Experience with collegiate mental health or similar developmental populations.
- Experience working in a mental health crisis setting (i.e., hospital, Community Services Board, Mobile Crisis).
- Knowable about mental health providers and resources in Northern VA.
Review of applications will begin immediately. For questions, you may contact CAPS Office Manager, Nina Joshi, at 703-993-2380
Special Instructions to Applicants:
For full consideration, applicants must apply for position number WG105Z at https://jobs.gmu.edu; complete and submit the online application; and upload a cover letter, resume, and a list of three professional references with contact information.
George Mason University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, committed to promoting inclusion and equity in its community. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.