Psychiatric Social Worker
University of Massachusetts Amherst
The University of Massachusetts Amherst invites applicants for 2 full-time positions at the
Center for Counseling & Psychological Health on the campus of the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
Under the general direction of the Director of Center for Counseling and Psychological Services, this position is responsible for evaluation and treatment of a wide range of patients presenting to clinic; participates in preventive mental health programs as consultant and leader of workshops; provides specialized services in at least one major program. Crisis/liaison services, including regular intervention with emergency situations and highly acute patient situations.
- Master’s degree in Social Work (MSW)
- Licensure in Massachusetts for independent practice of social work (LICSW)
- 3 -5 years of relevant professional experience, at least two of which must be post graduate degree
- Previous directly related work experience, at least two of which must be post graduate degree
- On-call responsibility requires after hours’ time
Hiring Salary Range: $56,100 – $70,700 Normal Starting Salary: $56,100 – $63,400
To apply, please visit: http://umass.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=94772
Please submit a cover letter, resume and names and contact information of three professional references no later than March 16, 2018.
The University of Massachusetts is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities and encourages applications from these and other protected group members.