Full-time, tenure track position, including teaching, research, mentoring of undergraduate students, and service to the university
- Teach Statistics and Research Principles along with other courses that reflect specialty interests of the candidate and needs of the department
- Mentor undergraduate student research projects
- Advise undergraduate students regarding their academic plans
- Collaborate in departmental programming
- Serve on University committee(s) as assigned
- Contribute to an academic environment that actively seeks to increase inclusive excellence in the department and in the discipline
- Ability to teach Statistics and Research Principles along with other courses that reflect specialty interests of the candidate and needs of the department
- Ability to engage and mentor students
- Demonstrated research plan and commitment to involving students in research projects
- Commitment to exploring possible connections between psychology and the Christian faith
- Understanding of and commitment to Bethel’s efforts to develop as an inclusively excellent university community
Teaching and research experience preferred but not required
PhD., PsyD., or ABD in Psychology required
Salary and rank commensurate with qualifications and experience
Questions? (Please apply on our website with the link provided above)
College of Arts & Sciences
3900 Bethel Drive
St. Paul, MN 55112
Bethel seeks to recruit, retain, support, and develop a diverse workforce that contributes to our educational and Christ-centered mission. Bethel encourages candidates to apply who can assist the University to develop a faculty that reflects the diversity of people in God’s kingdom through a variety of ethnicities, cultures, and lived experiences.
Bethel University is a leader in Christ-centered higher education with approximately 5,000 students from 48 states and 32 countries enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, seminary, and adult education programs. Based in St. Paul, Minnesota, Bethel offers bachelor’s and advanced degrees in nearly 100 fields. Educationally excellent classroom-based and online programs equip graduates to make exceptional contributions in life-long service to God and the world.
Bethel employs qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, familial status, and status with regard to public assistance. Individuals must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.