JOB TITLE: Clinic Director
SUPERVISOR: Associate Dean of Clinical Training
EFFORT: Full or Part Time
EDUCATION: PhD or PsyD
California Northstate University is dedicated to educating, developing, and training the next generation of healthcare professionals. The College of Psychology is accredited by WASC, BPPE, and the APA.
We are currently looking for a Clinic Director to manage our CNU Community Counseling and Psychological Services clinic (CCAPS). The Director will be responsible for the overall workflow and supervision, as well as community outreach and engagement, concerning the clinic and its offerings.
CCAPS is a low fee community clinic located in Rancho Cordova and open to adults from the Greater Sacramento region. Therapy is provided by psychology doctoral students under the supervision of licensed psychologists.
- Will manage the patient loads and workflow for both students and clinical supervisors.
- Will ensure compliance with HIPAA.
- Will manage the clinical supervisors regarding scheduling and overall competence.
- Will report to the Associate Dean of Clinical Training regarding the performance of the students and supervisors.
- Will be active in ensuring that there are adequate numbers of patients for the students through advertising and community outreach.
- Will manage the overall trainings offered to the students to ensure a broad, generalist foundation necessary for private practice or a small clinic environment.
- May be called upon to provide data necessary for the College of Psychology’s various accrediting bodies.
- May be required to provide 1:1 clinical supervision to students working in the clinic.
- May be required to provide didactic training to the students working in the clinic.
- A doctorate in clinical or counseling psychology (PsyD or PhD).
- A current psychologist license with the California Board of Psychology.
- Completed the necessary CEUs for clinical supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fine attention to detail.
- Be able to work independently.
- Prior management experience
- Prior clinical supervision experience
- Prior experience in a clinical training environment
APPLICANT SHOULD SUBMIT
- A cover letter that addresses qualification, experience, and interest.
- A resume/CV
- Three professional references are preferred
Please send all application materials to the College of Psychology care of the Executive Assistant to the Dean, Kira Garvey (email@example.com) or to the following address: California Northstate University, College of Psychology, 2920 Prospect Park Dr. Ste. 210, Rancho Cordova CA 95670.
CNU is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.