Integrated Behavioral Health Manager (LCSW or Licensed Psychologist)
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare by integrating behavioral health into the overall patient experience? Join us in enhancing health outcomes and improving patient experiences.
As the IBH Manager, you will play a pivotal role in coordinating client care and ensuring the highest standards of quality and productivity. Your responsibilities include monitoring services to meet client needs and delivering direct behavioral health services in a clinic setting. Collaborating with AACI programs, you will champion an integrated program delivery approach.
What We Offer:
- Generous Paid Time Off: 12 Paid Holidays, including a Floating Holiday, Paid Vacation, and Sick Time.
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan: Choose from four Health Plan Options, with 95% of premiums covered!
- Retirement Benefits: 403(b) Retirement Plan with a match.
- Investing in Your Future: Eligibility for the State Loan Forgiveness Program and the HRSA Loan repayment program!
- Wellness: Free access to Headspace mindfulness app.
- Licensed LCSW or Licensed Psychologist in the state of California.
- Four years or more of post-license clinical experience in Integrated Behavioral Health, Specialty Mental Health, and/or Brief Therapy Models.
If you are driven to make a difference, possess the required qualifications, and are excited about the prospect of contributing to integrated behavioral health, we invite you to apply.