Licensed Behavioral Health QI Manager
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of marginalized and vulnerable populations? AACI, a dynamic Community Health Organization in the heart of Santa Clara County, is seeking a dedicated and experienced individual to join our team as a Licensed Quality Improvement Manager within our esteemed Behavioral Health Department.
As the Quality Improvement Manager, you’ll be at the forefront of ensuring excellence in client care and service delivery. Your role involves overseeing the day-to-day activities of the Behavioral Health Quality Improvement Department, ensuring compliance with internal processes, and meeting external regulatory and accreditation requirements.
What we can offer:
- Signing Bonus
- Hybrid Remote Model with company laptop
- 12 Paid Holidays, a Floating Holiday!
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Comprehensive benefit plan with four Health Plan Options (we pay 95% of premiums!)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with match
- Eligibility for the State Loan Forgiveness Program and HRSA Loan Repayment Program
- LMFT, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist, LPCC or License eligible in the behavioral health sciences.
- Four years or more of experience in the Behavioral Health field with experience in quality improvement processes and/or compliance.
- Experience with reporting systems and practices pertaining to quality improvement and program evaluation.
- Experience with EPIC electronic health record system.
- One year or more supervisory and managerial experience.