Licensed BH Family and Children Program Manager
Are you passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of marginalized and underserved communities? AACI is a dynamic Community Health Organization dedicated to serving the unique needs of Santa Clara County. AACI is committed to enhancing the well-being of our community by providing primary care, behavioral health, and wellness services. Our Family and Children Program F&C addresses the needs of youth and their families through school-based and community-focused therapy and substance use treatment.
Join us as the F&C Program Manager. Responsibilities include contract oversight, progress monitoring, and monthly reporting. Manage staffing for optimal capacity and case assignments. Conduct chart audits, evaluate outcomes data, and represent the organization at meetings. Collaborate with Behavioral Health management and staff to inform strategic direction. Be a key player in ensuring ongoing program excellence through participation in clinical supervision.
$88,510.00 – $98,000.00
What We Offer:
- Signing Bonus: A warm welcome to our team!
- Generous Paid Time Off: 12 Paid Holidays, including a Floating Holiday, Paid Vacation, and Sick Time.
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan: Choose from four Health Plan Options, with 95% of premiums covered!
- Retirement Benefits: 403(b) Retirement Plan with a match.
- Investing in Your Future: Eligibility for the State Loan Forgiveness Program and the HRSA Loan repayment program!
- Wellness: Free access to Headspace mindfulness app.
- LMFT, LCSW or Licensed Psychologist in the state of California.
- Four years or more clinical experience in behavioral health.
- One year or more supervisory and managerial experience.
- Experience with electronic health records.