At Kaiser Permanente, our focus on total health allows us to work as one. As one team driven by talented, passionate health care professionals. One community focused on making healthy choices. One organization using the latest innovations and most advanced care to serve 12.5 million people across the country. If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a real difference in each member’s mind, body, and spirit, join us at the heart of health care.
Manager I – Behavioral Health Adult Psychiatry Division Health Psychology & MFT, LPCC, LCSW Hybrid – Sign-On Bonus *10 Percent of Year Salary* EVG
San Jose, California
Generally responsible for a small group or program, with both administrative and client caseload responsibilities.
- Makes budget recommendations.
- Has input into hiring decisions with “veto” authority; responsible for staffing various programs: coaches staff; provides input into performance evaluations.
- Generally responsible for a small group or program such as IOP/Adolescent/Crisis Team. Responsible for program design and implementation within unit.
- Monitors access indicators: responsible for utilization management.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
- Minimum two (2) years of post-license, paid experience as a member of a psychiatric treatment team in an outpatient setting/program under licensed supervision.
- Master’s degree in applied behavioral science required.
- Current license as a Marriage, Family and Child Counselor or a Licensed Clinical Social Worker or a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (must meet couples and families requirement or complete within two (2) years of hire) with the State of California approval by the Board of Behavioral Science.
- Must have a Nat’l Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain an NPI, prior to employment start date.
- Knowledge of state regulations with regard to ethics, treatment, patient rights and confidentiality.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
For immediate consideration, please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 1168834.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers