UVM Medical Center
Part-Time, Day Shift
The University of Vermont Medical Center is seeking a staff psychologist to join their team.
This psychologist will work within a multidisciplinary Adolescent Medicine Eating Disorders Consultation Clinic. Assessment and psychotherapy with young people and their families will be the primary focus of work. Staff and provider consultation will also be provided.
Staff psychologists at UVMMC provide psychological services to patients on inpatient units and outpatient clinics. Services include diagnostic evaluations, psychological intervention, and staff consultation. Clinical supervision of interns, postdoctoral fellows and/or medical residents may also be provided.
- Doctoral degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Clinical and Health Psychology or related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in providing individual and family psychotherapy.
- Training and experience in the use of empirically supported interventions and a range of psychotherapeutic modalities in medical settings.
- Strong background in cognitive behavioral and family based interventions with patients with eating disorders.
- Current Vermont Psychologist-Doctorate License required.
- The Department of Psychological Services at UVMMC is especially interested in candidates who have a demonstrated background in multicultural psychology and can contribute to the diversity, equity and inclusion in the department, organization and network.
We welcome applicants who will advance our mission to be an anti-racist department and organization, as well as, promote cultural humility and a sense of belonging for every individual and community we serve.
Applicants are asked to provide a cover letter in which they include information about how they will further this aim.
To learn more or to apply, visit:
*Please be sure to upload the cover letter in the same document as the resume
The University of Vermont Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.