This position supports the clinical, educational, and/or research goals of the Institute on Development & Disability, Child Development & Rehabilitation Center to improve the lives of children and adults with child onset disabilities. The individual in this position provides psychological evaluation, assessment and treatment services and participates in the clinical instruction/supervision for psychology students, interns, and fellows.
The duties of this position include:
- Conducts psychological evaluations and assessments including clinical interviews, behavioral assessments, and administers standard psychological tests.
- Provides short term, solution focused psychological treatment services to foster adjustment and adaptive coping with disability, special health needs, chronic illness, and behavioral/psychological difficulties.
- Supervises psychology students and interns in clinical training at the Eugene CDRC office.
- Participates in CDRC interdisciplinary diagnostic team assessments and treatment planning.
- Coordinates clinical services with community providers as needed.
- Provides guest lectures to University of Oregon courses and formal presentations to community groups as time permits.
- Demonstrates Core Competencies expected of all OHSU employees in the areas of Accountability, Integrity, Diversity, Respect, Service Orientation, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Communication.
- Complies with OHSU policies related to Code of conduct, Respect in the workplace, and all applicable policies, procedures and agreements related to position, department or OHSU as a whole.