The University of Pittsburgh’s Counseling Center is seeking a qualified Staff Psychologist.
The Staff Psychologist is responsible for:
– Providing direct clinical services to a diverse student body within the University’s Counseling Center, including assessment, individual, couples, and group counseling as well as crisis intervention
– Supervising practicum students, predoctoral interns, and postdoctoral fellows
– Providing outreach and consultation to staff, faculty, parents, and students as needed
– Participating actively in staff, committee, and professional development activities
– Participating in day-call emergency services during hours of operation
Candidates must be committed to and experienced in working with students of diverse backgrounds and a range of presenting concerns. Candidates should have excellent communication and demonstrated supervisory skills as well.
The University of Pittsburgh is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and values equality of opportunity, human dignity and diversity. EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Ph.D. or PsyD in Counseling or Clinical Psychology from an APA accredited program. License eligible as Psychologist in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania at hire and licensed within 1 year.