Psychologist (Bilingual/Spanish Speaking) – College of Social Work, Multidisciplinary Center
Learn more about the Center: https://mdc.fsu.edu/
- Provides direct psychological services to children and youth, presenting with complex academic, developmental, medical, emotional, and behavioral concerns, as well as indirect services to their families, teachers and school administrators. Services include evidence-based assessment, consultation, and counseling. May also assist in planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of specialized service/research projects related to psychological services.
- Provides training and supervision for clinical, counseling, and school psychology graduate student trainees providing psychological services for children and youth referred to the MDC. Participates in trainee selection, trainee orientation, selection of training activities, and evaluation of expected competencies for trainees.
- Communicates effectively with professional and administrative staff as well as clients, parents, school personnel, and agency representatives who make referrals to the MDC. Collaborates and consults with FSU faculty and stakeholders with shared training and service interests.
- Participates in the formulation of policies and procedures relevant to the operation of the Center, in collaboration with the Center Director and professional staff within the parameters set forth by Florida Statutes, the Florida Department of Education, and the Florida State University administration.
Doctorate in psychology from an accredited college or university.
Must be licensed or license eligible as a psychologist in the State of Florida (in accordance with Chapter 490, F.S.)
Bilingual / Spanish Speaking is Required
If qualified and interested, apply to Florida State University at https://jobs.fsu.edu
- Job ID 54216, Psychologist (Bilingual/ Spanish Speaking)
- Job ID 54424 Psychologist (Multiple Vacancies)
FSU is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.