Celebrating Inner Strength
With a wealth of resources and encouragement at your disposal, you can focus on helping your patients sustain their journey to better health.
San Diego, California
- Psychosocial Counselor/Clinician II – Job #815759
- Psychosocial Clinician II/Counselor II Addiction Medicine – Job #870096
In this role, you will be a member of an interdisciplinary team who provides direct assessment, diagnosis formulation, treatment planning, treatment intervention, and psycho-education to members and/or family members.
- At least two years of post-graduate experience in a clinical setting
- A master’s degree in social work
- A valid and current California LCSW license
- A National Provider Identifier (NPI) for behavioral health positions
- May consider LMFT, with a master’s degree in a behavioral health field
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize current DSM nomenclature
- The ability to consistently demonstrate the knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors necessary to provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, to our members, and to customers, contracted providers, and vendors
- Familiarity with all aspects of psychopathology and recognize the appropriate and timely clinical treatment intervention needed
- Familiarity with and expertise in a variety of treatment modalities
- Experience and training in DBT, Trauma Focused, Solution Focused, and/or Outcome Informed Therapy preferred
- A current California Driver’s License and a clear driving record for the past two years with proof of automobile insurance as required by law
- AHA BLS card
- Bilingual preferred
Psychologist Child/Adolescents Neuro Testing
Vista, CA – Job #907871
In this role, you will provide psychological testing, counseling, and evaluations of defined populations.
- Two or more years of post-graduate experience in a behavioral health setting, or a pre-doctoral internship, post-doctoral internship, or fellowship at Kaiser Permanente
- Doctorate degree from an APA accredited doctorate program with specialization in a field of clinical or counseling psychology
- A current license as a Psychologist by the California Board of Psychology
- Internship in an APA approved program preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
For immediate consideration, please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing the above job numbers. For additional information, please contact Teresa.M.McCormac@kp.org.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers